Sellers need to be prepared to greet Buyers who are out and about enjoying the beautiful weather. Kim Addelman, a licensed Real Estate Salesperson with Realty USA and accredited ASP® Stager gives her top five tips.
- Less is more – De-cluttering is crucial when preparing a home for sale. By de-personalizing and eliminating the fluff, the space becomes more visible. This takes the house from “mine” to “yours”. Think about donating items to a local charity
- Pay attention to Detail – Take a walk through of your space and try to think like a buyer. Look at doorways, crown molding and other elements of your home you would not typically notice. Your attention to detail is the difference between “for sale” and SOLD.
- Outside Elements – Curb Appeal grabs buyer’s attention when prospective buyers drive by. A well maintained exterior entices buyers to want to see the interior. Make a lasting first impression by adding potted flowers, dark mulch and sprucing up your yard and entrance.
- Compare – Review active listings with your real estate agent. See how your price, location and condition stack up to the competition. Adjust accordingly to gain an edge on the competition & get your house Staged.
- Smells can make or break a sale – Think clean and fresh, not mildew, pet or cooking odors. Many people buy with their noses. Make sure your house is Q-Tip Clean!
Kim Addelman specializes in residential real estate and is an Accredited Staging Professional®. Addelman provides valuable tips like this along with village Lifestyle information on her “Living in Williamsville “Facebook page. Contact Kim at Kim@VillageHomeSales.com or 716.816.5654
This blog post was originally posted on stagedhomes.com
I was featured in the Buffalo News Homefinder! See the article below. Check out the Buffalo News Homefinder Online.
Address: 87 Richfield
Square Feet: 1055
Basement (full, 1/2, finished, unfinished):
Let’s Get Social! Connect with us… Get Notified of Local Events & Attractions… Receive Home Staging & Real Estate Tips… Obtain Local Listings… and Get Involved with Conversations about the Village of Williamsville!
What’s going on in the Village of Williamsville? We showcase the Village of Williamsville in our Facebook Albums, and our daily posts are sure to keep you updated on local listings as well as local events & attractions. Please SHARE the Living in Williamsville Facebook Page with your network.
Our weekly posts cover everything from local listings, notification of area events, to home staging tips. Village Home Sales would love to connect with you on Twitter as well…. so stop by to say Hello and we will be happy to follow you as well!
Repin with Village Home Sales on Pinterest!
The Pinterest Boards on Village Home Sales range from Village Dining, Village Doors, Home Staging, Color 2013, to DIY… Join us.. we’d love to hear what you think of the Designs and Decor that inspire us!
Get Inspired by Village Home Sales on Houzz.com!
Our Home Decor and Home Staging images on Houzz.com will be sure to inspire you. Check out our ideabooks on Village of Williamsville – Home Interior Photos, Kitchen IdeaBook, and Step Outside.
Nobody knows the Village like Kim Addelman!
Address: 83 Cadman Dr.
Square Feet: 1380
Basement (full, 1/2, finished, unfinished):
Move right into this beautifully updated Charter Oaks unit. First floor features: totally remodeled kitchen w/stainless appliances (travertine backsplash), engineered hardwood floors throughout liv rm/din rm, updated paint/lighting (wired for flat screen TV), updated guest bath. Second floor boasts 2 spacious bedrooms (updated carpet), completely remodeled main bath (split to master bedroom). 2008 furnace/HWT. Central air. Pool, tennis courts, pet up to 35 lbs. Owners only units.HOA includes basic cable/water/trash/common area maintenance/snow removal/lawn. Near SUNY campus. Tell me more….
Stunning, spacious, updated 3 bdrm 2 full bath end unit condo. Cathedral ceilings liv rm, din rm & master bdrm. Master suite w/walk-in closet. 1st floor laundry w/2008 washer & dryer. Updated kitchen w/new appliances 2008. Hardwood floors throughout 2008. Ventless fireplace in liv rm 2010. Custom Hunter Douglas Silhouette shades on all windows. Hunter Douglas sliding panels on sliding doors that lead to lovely private perennial garden in your fully fenced courtyard/patio. Sliding doors 2011. New roof 2001. (garage roof 2008). Abundant storage, huge basement, 2.5-car garage. Tell me more….