Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
355 Brompton Rd, Amherst
Lovely Brompton Rd home. Spacious room sizes in this 3356 sq ft Traditional Williamsville home. Formal foyer entry, living room, formal dining room, office/den/study with built ins, family room with brick front WBFP and pegged wood floors. Eat in kitchen with breakfast bar. FIRST floor bedroom and FULL bath. Extra large enclosed three season room with vaulted ceiling overlooking deep back yard. Four Large bedrooms 2nd floor with great closet space. Master bedroom with large walk in closet, cedar closet & en-suite. Main bath with double vanity. Williamsville schools, great location!
- MLS® #B1057419
- Full Baths3
- Total Sq. Ft3,356
- Year Built1967
- TypeSingle Family Residential
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- # of Garages3
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesCable TV Available, Garage Door Opener, High Speed Internet, Partially Fenced Yard
- Lot DescriptionNear Bus Line, Neighborhood Street
- Date ListedJune 22nd, 2017
- Address355 Brompton Rd
- StateNY - New York
- Zip Code14221
- InteriorHardwood-Some, Tile-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Interior FeaturesCedar Closets, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Natural Woodwork - some, Sump Pump
- AppliancesCook Top-Electric, Dishwasher, Negotiable, Oven/Range Built-In, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator, Surface Grill
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- MiddleMill Middle
- HighWilliamsville South High
- Courtesy ofHoward Hanna
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, the data is deemed reliable by is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. IDX information provided by CNYIS, Idc., GENRIS, and WNYREIS.